During the Covid19 pandemic, the delivery services have become part of the “new normal”. A lot of people still prefer to stay indoors so the demand for delivery services is still high. This is used not only for food deliveries, but for several other things like groceries, online shopping, and also for the delivery of office documents as well.
Lalamove is one of the major delivery services in Metro Manila and Cebu. If you own a vehicle like a motorcycle, a multipurpose vehicle or MPV like an Innova, Avanza, or Hi-Ace, or maybe a Light Truck, and you are interested to learn how you can earn money by becoming a partner driver for Lalamove, then this article is for you!
Here are the requirements when applying to be partner drivers in Lalamove:
- Own vehicle
- If you don’t have your own vehicle, you need a letter of authorization from the owner of the vehicle
- Professional Driver’s License
- NBI Clearance
- OR/CR or Deed of Sale of the vehicle
This is the process on how you can apply as a partner driver for Lalamove:
- Fill out the online form:
For those who have their own vehicle to use:
Lalamove application form for those who don’t own a vehicle but are interested to apply as a rider:
2. You will get a verification code on the mobile number that you use to register. Enter the verification code that you received after submitting the form.
3. Download the Lalamove Driver App
4. After the initial app setup, login to the Lalamove driver app using the new account that you’ve just created.
5. Scan your professional driver’s license, OR/CR, and letter of authorization (if you don’t own the vehicle) and upload the files on your profile in the Lalamove driver app.
6. You will be provided with virtual training after you have submitted all the requirements.
It usually takes 2 weeks to process the applications for those with Motorcycle, and 48 hours for MPV and Light Truck applications. This is how long you will need to wait before you get a call from Lalamove to proceed with the next steps in your application.
HOW MUCH YOU CAN EARN
Your earning will depend on how hard you work and if you’ll work part-time or full-time. Below is the estimated income details:
Motorcycle Partner Drivers:
MPV Partner Drivers
Light Truck Partner Drivers
Lalamove is offering the following benefits for their partner drivers:
- Fuel discounts
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Health Care Benefits
- Servicing and Maintenance discounts
- Low DP or Monthly Amortization for your vehicle
- Discounted Roadside Assistance
To check the complete list of benefits, check out the Lalamove Partner Driver Panalomoves
You can also watch this video to learn more:
YOu can also visit the Lalamove website to learn more.